Are you ready to become more vibrant, memorable, and attractive? Lets see if we can shape your personality to get that inner charisma. Surrounding yourself with like minded individuals, people who enjoy your company to build strong relationships with others. Stop thinking those negatively and lets improve some self-confidence and gain greater admiration from your daily interactions.
Your Body is a Temple
People who take care of themselves tend to appear more attractive because the eminatge self-discipline. In just a few minutes a day you can find small ways to take care of yourself that don’t cut into your busy schedule. It’s easy to get caught up in the daily grind of work/home life balance. IF you space just a few minutes a day you can find small ways to take care of your body and it will not cut into your busy schedule. Here are several ways to take care of yourself everyday!
- Exercising your body will stimulate your mind. A bit of exercise goes along way and help help reduce stress. Build a routine that works well for you, create an alarm to wake up 30 mins before your normal time and hit the pavement. Even just a quick walk in the morning will energize and motivate you to take your day head-on
- Meditation can improve your life! It’s been proven that meditation on a consistent basis can reduce stress significantly. Meditation is an approach to training your mind, similar to the way that fitness is an approach to training the body. But many meditation techniques exist. Some types meditation involves focusing on a single point. This could entail following the breath, staring at a blank wall, listening to a repetitive gong. Since focusing the mind is challenging, a beginner might meditate for only a few minutes and then work up to longer durations.
- Call old friends or relatives. You will be amazed on how good it feels to reconnect with old friends or relatives that you might of lost touch. Busy lifes can get in the way of family or good friendships, get those relationships back, it will help to improve your confidence by sharing with old friends. No social media, make an effort to reconnect.
Often people think of confidence as something that the lucky few are born with and the rest are left wishing for. Not true! Confidence is not a fixed attribute; it’s the outcome of the thoughts we execute. It is not based on your actual ability to succeed at a task but your belief in your ability to succeed. For instance:
- Your belief in your ability to speak in front of an audience
- Your belief in your ability to learn a new technology
- Your belief in your ability to lead a team
- Your belief in your ability to handle confrontation or manage conflict
- Your belief in your ability to change job or career, exit a relationship, or start a business.
Risk a little to gain a lot more. Getting out of your comfort zone will allow you to grow on have a better work/home life balance. Spending more time in your comfort zone where there is minimal risk of failure and little threatens your confidence. When you stop reaching for the stars and become to complacent the learning stops and when we stop learning, we stop growing…
Key Elements to Your Growth
- Acquire additional skills and expand your knowledge.
- Grow your value.
- Grow your competence.
- Build an influence.
- Become self-effient.
- Build your confidence and ability to make things happen!
Create a meaningful life for yourself and don’t wait for higher power to dictate your day. You’re only going to reach your vision if your life has a bigger meaning than yourself. Find a cause that will help you improve your community. It’s very important that this notion of service becomes part of you. Enbody the person you would like to become, short or long term. The action should happen spontaneously, that’s the kind of dedication you should have.