Amazon Prime is a highly recommended service if you are a regular Amazon customer. It is absolutely pointless to pay delivery charges and wait for your order for many days when you have got an option to apply for an amazon prime free subscription. But wait! You need not go all that merry because this subscription only lasts for a month. What after that? Well after your free trial subscription is over, you have options to pay monthly or annually for it at about $10.99 and $99 respectively. But we have got you some amazing ways that will not only extend your free trial subscription but you can utilize its benefits equally well as any other prime way. Can’t wait to know what exactly the hacks are? Follow up!
Sign up for the Amazon free trial
Unlike other companies, the Amazon free trial subscriptions last for a whole 30 days period. With this free subscription, you can avail all the benefits of the company like free shipping and even get access to the Prime Video service which is a streaming service of Amazon playing trendy songs, videos and even videos. Feels like you are in a real need to be an Amazon Prime member? Well! What are you still waiting for? Go get the Amazon Prime at your service today.
But keep your steps carefully because there is one thing you must take care of before your subscription ends. While registering for the Amazon Prime service, you are required to fill in your credit/ debit card details but before the free subscription ends you must cancel the service otherwise you will be charged for it. Just remember your subscription date and opt out of it before it expires.
Try the Sprint Service
Obviously, there must be a reason why we are specifically telling you to opt for the exclusive Sprint wireless service. Something related to Amazon Prime itself. The scenario is that Amazon has recently launched a new cell phone plan known as the Amazon Better Choice XXL Plan. This plan offers a free 12 month Amazon membership and is applicable to both current and new Sprint customers. An easy and efficient way to get the Amazon Prime Membership for a good couple of months! Here is how you can earn the free trial:
• Visit the page sprint.com/plans and sign up for Sprint Better Choice XXL with Amazon Prime. Alternatively, you could also sign up for this plan by visiting a local nearby Sprint store.
• Once you sign up on Sprint, you will receive a text message that includes an activation link. Click on the link and complete the Amazon Prime Registration.
• Now you are ready to enjoy unlimited Amazon Prime services and that too for free.
Grab AMX Cards with Free Amazon Prime
An American Express card could actually be your ticket for a year of free Amazon Prime Service. The Blue Cash Everyday Card is an exclusively promising card that charges no annual fee and offers up to 10% cash back on your Amazon purchases for the first 6 months. To enjoy free Amazon Prime service, all you have to do is call AmEx to check on your eligibility and hereafter redeem the promotional code that will entitle you to a 1-year free subscription to Amazon Prime. In case you already have an Amazon Prime subscription, Amazon will make sure that your free 1-year subscription is renewed once your current membership expires.
Wish for your Amazon package to arrive late
Yes! We are not joking around. If you are already an Amazon Prime Member, Amazon gives you this perk of a free 2-day shipping on all almost all orders. Unfortunately, there are times when the package does not arrive in the time period it was supposed to arrive and that is what is fortunate enough for you. In case, anytime there is this kind of delay in your product delivery, here is what you are supposed to do.
• Contact the Amazon Support and ask them the reason for the delay in the delivery of your product.
• Explain to the time urgency the product had and the problems that the delay has caused you. Basically, make it sound like it was a real loss to you.
• Now, you may politely ask for an extension of your Prime membership. On most events, you don’t have to actually ask for it for the representative will himself offer it to you. In case he does not, just give it a shot
• Now enjoy your Amazon Prime extended service for a couple of months and adopt the other way to get it next time again.
A free Prime subscription does not sound bad for just a delay in your “2-days guarantee shipping order”!
Sign up for the membership every time with a new account.
It has been recently been reported that you can actually enjoy multiple free trials of the Amazon Prime Service if you sign up for Prime with a new account every time. Amazon just seems to check your account mainly the email address and the login and does not care to worry if the payment is being made with the same card every time. So apparently here is how you need to go about it.
• Sign up on Amazon with a new email address and register for the free Amazon Prime Service. Enjoy the service for the assigned period
• Once the subscription is about to get over, opting out of the service is the best option
• Once you do that, register on Amazon with a new account linked to a new email id and enjoy another month of free subscription.
• And the process goes on as long as you wish to enjoy the free service. Yes, even if you want to continue it for a lifetime you can actually do that as well.
See if Amazon offers a free service itself
This might as well happen. Often many big companies value their customers and fear of losing their valuable support pinches them. To earn a free Prime subscription you just have to hit on that nerve and who knows you are lucky enough to get a free Amazon membership. The idea is very simple and here is how to go about it:
So, it may sound a little cunning but you will have to do this. Just cancel on your Prime subscription right before your trial is about to get over.
To keep you intact to their services, the Amazon Support might as well call you and ask whether you would like to enjoy another free trial subscription for your Amazon Prime.
And yes this is all you want! Just agree and get access to un-interrupted services.
Though this method does not provide full assurance, still it has worked many a time and might work for you as well.
These are some easy and convenient hacks to keep your Amazon Prime free subscription going. You might as well try one after the other so that the free subscription never ends for you.